Why The Future of Engineering Matters
According to Engineering UK…
The UK experiences an annual shortfall of 59,000 engineering graduates and technicians required to fulfill core engineering roles
46% of engineering employers report recruitment difficulties
How Women Engineers Are Changing The World
This ebook highlights the need for more women engineers today and how we ARE and CAN change the world. If you are a female engineer this ebook will provide you with advice and words of encouragement to follow your aspirations, to find your inner strength and follow your passion.
You will find examples of successful female engineers, who are making a mark in their industries and the world today. We are called on more than ever, to learn and lead with integrity, to maintain our curiosity and engineering new possibilities, forging the changes we want to see in our global community.
We need YOU more than ever, YOU are the Present and the Future!
What The Future of EngineeringTM does
- Active network of engineers from a wide variety of industries
- Practical, technical training to close the skills gap
- Interpersonal training to enhance your career
- Seminars and workshops on meeting the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Innovating through engineering
- Championing Diverse Engineering Talent and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion education
Champion Diverse Engineering Talent
Driving a successful career trajectory
TECHNICAL AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
Technical & leadership skills to advancing your engineering career
ENGINEERING THE FUTURE
Engineering a better world encompassing the Sustainable Development Goals
Drive Systemic Change
- Best practices and trends on Engineering the future, Sustainability, equity, inclusion and employee engagement
- Monthly Speakers on The Future of Engineering, Innovation through Engineering & Engineering a better world and state of variety of engineering Industries.
- The FUTURE OF ENGINEERING Summit™ to bring Engineering, Innovation, Technology and Sustainability champions together to share best practices and learning