Are You Ready to Advance Your Career
While Making a HUGE Impact?
Join me for a FREE Live Online Training with Q & A.
Tuesday July 13th from 5pm – 6pm UK (12pm – 1pm EDT)
On this LIVE workshop you will discover the three major actionable steps that will help you lift your head up, shift your focus and rebalance your approach to advance your career.
- Diagnose what is slowing your progress today and start where you are. Understand where you want to go and tap into your desire to make a greater impact. Identify the 3D vision for your career.
- Uncover the critical capability gaps that are holding you back and what you need to move you forward. Be willing to grow and take action by implementing.
- Go from Overlooked to Powerbroker. Invest in your network. Propel yourself by finding the ‘current power in your organization’ and build a network of supporters.
Be ready to move the needle and walk away with steps on how women engineers can build confidence and personal power to advance their careers.
We hope that you can join us!
About Your Workshop Leader, Denise Cárdenas López
With over 15 years engineering experience, I have worked in highly regulated environments, shaping, planning and delivering change and innovation required to achieve sustainability, risk management and strategic business goals.
As a leading expert in the areas of safety, security, health, environment and quality, my passion is to drive the systemic change needed to deliver better outcomes for business, society and our planet.
Over the last decade, I have driven high performance inside highly regulated, fast-paced manufacturing environments including radioactive waste management, crude oil refineries and petrochemical plants. I have done so while excelling in multicultural environments and foreign countries.
I have played a key role in rolling out enterprise-wide change initiatives, such as:
- Obtaining the Nuclear Site Licence for Tradebe Inutec, leading the complex multi stakeholder process with technical, operational, contractual and legal leadership, ahead of time and budget, exceeding expectations. Leading acquisition negotiations.
- Increasing revenue by approximately £20M for ExxonMobil through recommendations for integrated heat, mass balance and new equipment specification.
- Implementing Global Manufacturing Training (GMT) for process, technical and maintenance disciplines at ExxonMobil.
Plus much more!